Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because everyone gets together to enjoy the company and eat good food. It's a day where we think about the good things in our lives. In honor of this holiday, I am going to share some of the things I am thankful for (these are in no particular order, just as they came to my head)...

1. A loving and supportive family. With my job, I get to work with and observe several different family systems and I have come to learn how truly blessed I am to have these loved ones in my life.
2. A wonderful, understanding boyfriend. He just gets me and I am so appreciative of that. I love him wholeheartedly.
3. My job. Not many people can say they love what they do, but I am one of those people!
4. My health. After the year I have had, you might not think I would be, but I have learned it could be so much worse and I am so thankful for healing.
5. Friends. I love that my friends and I don't do the "typical" things, but we are eccentric and eclectic and have SO MUCH FUN together! I can't stop laughing when I am with them.
6. Glitter and sequins - they always make me smile and feel better
7. Cookiefest - making cookies, drinking wine, and hanging out with my favorite people - nuff said!
8. The Olympics - although it's a competition, the idea of all these countries coming together for the sake of sportsmanship and get along (for the most part). Also, everyone's journey to making it to the olympics is so inspiring and interesting.

There is sooo much more, but this is just what I can come up with off the top of my head. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!


1 comment: